Thursday, August 7, 2014

Homemade Panorama

My do-it-yourself panorama isn't perfect, but it's better than what I got with the panorama camera setting.
Note to self: It's probably not the ideal time to scroll through your camera settings while standing on the side of a dirt road in your PJs ... especially when there's a beautiful rainbow right in front of you.

This morning, I never could get the "Easy Panorama" setting to work, so I pieced a couple of photos together on an editing program. I guess it wasn't as easy as the camera manufacturer thought. (It couldn't be operator error, right?!)

The rainbow was so big and full that I couldn't get the whole thing on my camera screen. That's a nice problem to have.
The photos don't do it justice.
At least, no one saw me standing in the road in my PJs, while sprinkles baptized me and my camera. It's just one of the benefits of living on a road less traveled.
The rainbows aren't bad either.

***
I'm linked to the Country Fair Blog Hop. Be sure and check out the hosts, who are fellow rural writers!
Nicole of Tales of A Kansas Farm Mom on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Rainbows are always a beautiful sight.
    It's nice living on a road not traveled!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete